Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Dubya's legacy

Reading Lynzie's post about the (South Dakota?) law that is making almost all abortions illegal reminded me of reading about it. Basically they are taking a shot at Row vs Wade. First off I am pro-choice. There are circumstances, rape and incest being the extreme end, that I don't believe I have the right to decide for a woman her decision to have an abortion. Personally however I am against abortion. People want to argue that there is some point after conception but before birth that it is a person. My mom put it rather simply, if she had had an abortion, I would not be here. If anyone reading this had been aborted by their mother, well, you wouldn't be reading this.

If Dubya's Supreme Court replacements actually swing the vote to overturn Roe vs Wade, that will probably be his biggest impact, not the mess in Iraq.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?